Thank you for supporting our annual
Stepping Out Of Homelessness 2017 Luncheon
“One Step At A Time”
Stay tuned for 2018’s save the date!
Thank you to all of the participants for making this a grand event.
We invite you to join us as we celebrate Under 1 Roof 7th year milestone at our Annual Fundraising Luncheon Stepping out of Homelessness Imagine you live on the streets of Dallas, you are homeless and desperate for food and shelter. Imagine your children having to sleep outside on the streets with little food, no bed to sleep in, exposed to the elements, and desperate for something to call home. That was the situation for the families we’ve served by providing housing since 2011. Today over 5000 individuals are homeless in Dallas! Under 1 Roof has provided awesome service to our community for five years! Our passion is serving homeless individuals and families in our community. Under 1 Roof mission and vision statement: To provide housing and other services to homeless persons in Dallas County to ensure everyone has safe affordable housing and the tools to become self-reliant. To bring that vision into reality, we provide permanent supportive housing to the homeless population in Dallas & Collin Counties Your support towards our Stepping out of Homelessness Luncheon can help us reach our goal of $30,000+ and assist us with making a house a home for families in need.
WHEN: Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 11:30 am- 1:30 pm – (registration starts at 11:00am)
WHERE: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas- Campbell Centre
MISTRESS OF CEREMONY: LeTitia Owens
INVOCATION: : Pastor Chris Simmons, Cornerstone Baptist Church www.cornerstonedallas.org
KEYNOTE: Raul Magdaleno www.raulmagdaleno.com
ENTERTAINMENT: The Barack Obama Male Leadership Jazz Band
Event Planners: Simply Paush (Paula Brown & Nashemia Knox) www.simplypaush.com
Photographer: Cyndi Brown www.cyndib.com
Design Team: Cyndi Brown and Simply Paush (Paula Brown & Nashemia Knox)
EXPECTED ATTENDANCE: 200-225 influential guests of our community.
WHAT: An afternoon that will highlight our partnerships in ending homelessness in our community!
Special tribute to U1R corporate sponsor
DID YOU KNOW?
Since 2011, Under 1 Roof has provided housing services for over 400 households, affecting the lives of 1200 individuals.
- We serve 100% of low to moderate income clients in our housing programs which are the working poor
- Under 1 Roof has partnered with approximately 40 non-profit organizations in the Dallas area to provide our critical service- including many you may already know including Family Gateway, Salvation Army, Housing Crisis Center, The Family Place, Interfaith Housing Coalition, Vogel Alcove, Rainbow Day’s, Dallas Furniture Bank, First Choice Social Services, Shared Housing, Harmony House of Concord and the Veterans Administration, Opportunites Knocks, Hope’s Supply.
- Under 1 Roof serves families who are homeless, victims of domestic violence, veterans, families living below the poverty line.
- 90% of Under 1 Roof program participants are in-tact families; 80% of these families include children who are under the age of 10.
- Stable housing increases overall stability and esteem. As well as significantly aids in improving children’s academic performance and parents workplace attendance and behavior.
- Please make a difference today!
Thank you in advance for being a part of our exciting, milestone event. As a sponsor, you will help us reaching our goal of $30,000+ and aid us in creating self-sufficiency and stabilizing the households we serve. For additional information or for questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Executive Office # 972.298.4002. You may contact our agency to secure your event sponsorship and learn more about the event at www.under1roofdallas.org click on the sponsorship tab. We thank you in advance for your support of what will certainly be a memorable and sold out event.